I’m linking up with Emmy Mom to share 10 things that made me smile this month, otherwise known as a recap of my favorite Instagrams.
1. Brinky’s happiness every time he managed to take off his clothes. We’ve since switched to sleepers he can’t remove all the time because diaper removal and peeing on the floor just wasn’t working for us.
2. Early mornings in the car with this girl. I mean seriously early: 6:15. It’s been so cold she’s needed me to take her to the bus stop, and I like our morning quiet time together.
3. This girl’s school spelling bee victory, especially afterwards when she cracked me up, buckling up her trophy in the car. One week until the district bee!
4. Reagan’s happiness when she was hanging out with her friends at her hotel sleepover birthday party.
5. Brinky’s happiness when he went for the leftover cake the next day.
6. The sign we made to greet Reagan the morning of her actual birthday.
7. How much I’ve actually enjoyed the salad I’ve been eating every day (spinach, apple, peppery chicken, sweet dressing). And how much weight I’ve lost as a result.
8. Pretty early morning sunshine through my not-quite-defrosted windshield.
9. Jenny’s constant chatter, telling me all about her experience when I picked her up from taking the SATs. She was worn out though!
10. Snow day! Or three. My girls were so happy.