I had several ideas for topics to blog about today, but rather than follow through with an actual entire post about any of them, which just seems too difficult right this minute, I thought I’d just list them out.
- I was upset with my girls because I felt like they didn’t really want to talk to me when they were out of town this weekend. (Actually I wrote this whole post, and then decided not to post it because it seemed like I was being silly and unreasonable once I wrote it all out.). Basically, I just want them to want to talk to me when they’re not here without me forcing it.
- I can’t stop thinking about this week’s Breaking Bad and what I think is going to happen the rest of the season. Walt is now so evil it’s hard to watch.
- I wish Brinky would start talking. And I wonder if I should be more worried about it than I am. We’re trying to limit pacifier time, and I think that should help him be more verbal in general. But I’d like him to be verbal in the form of WORDS and talking, not SCREAMING and SQUEALING. That’s not cool.
- I’m starting to think this whole PTA treasurer thing is going to take a lot more time than I expected this year. But I like being more involved in the school, so I think I’m going to enjoy it overall.
- Back to school is on my mind often. How will Jenny do in middle school? Not academically; I’m not worried about that (I say right now – I’ll worry about it later). How will she do with all the changes coming her way? She’s recently been so worried about her weight and her appearance, and I don’t want the meanness of middle school girls to make it worse. She’s beautiful. How will Reagan do in elementary school without her big sister around? Will she like her new teacher?
What’s on your mind? Anything interesting? I realized that what’s on my mind is usually some kind of worry. Except Breaking Bad thoughts. Those aren’t really worries. I mean, they are, but since the show’s not real I shouldn’t waste too much thinking time on them.