I’m calling it jogging even though I’m only on day 3 of the Couch to 5K program which involves about 8 minutes of (a very slow) jog and 21 minutes of walking. But that’s the closest I’ve ever been to jogging, so it counts, okay?
Anyway, the point is that I thought it would be fun to share what I think was a pretty diverse playlist provided by my iPod on shuffle this evening. I think I need to actually create some playlists so that I don’t spend so much time flipping through songs, but that would be too easy.
1. Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel - A good warmup song.
2. Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em, Turn My Swag On – I’m sorry. I know it may seem strange, but I love this song.
3. Liz Phair, X-Ray Man – One of my favorite Liz songs.
4. R.E.M., The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite – How fun is this song? Super-fun.
5. Leona Naess, Charm Attack - This is the first Leona Naess song I ever heard that led me to love her music.
6. Rilo Kiley, Breakin’ Up - You pretty much can’t listen to my iPod for more than 10 minutes and not hear a Rilo Kiley song. I’m totally fine with that.
7. Garbage, Push It - This is what I should have played the whole time because it was a perfect song to keep me going.
8. Fat Joe featuring Ashanti, What’s Luv? - Remember this song? It was good. I swear
9. Glee cast, Misery - I like the Glee version better than Maroon 5′s. And I embarrassed Jenny by singing it really loudly when I walked back into the front yard.
So are you jealous? Do you wish you’d been
walking jogging with me?