I didn’t get around to writing a post during the latter part of the week, so I thought I’d take the lazy way out and write a random list post today.
1. I was going to write a Magazine Day post for the first time in a few weeks, but I can’t. Why? Because my US Weekly from this week has gone missing. Before I even finished reading it. Now I’ll never know why Katie left Tom.
2. I broke our baby. He stays on such a good schedule and sleeps so well during the week normally. Suddenly he’s regressed to only being willing to sleep on me. Even during the day. I hope he returns to his regularly scheduled programming on Monday for Lee.
3. Jenny’s starting to get a little obsessed about her upcoming birthday and making very specific plans for it. She has a wishlist on Amazon full of Hunger Games and PLL stuff. (Everyone’s just supposed to know that PLL stands for Pretty Little Liars, according to Jenny).
4. Um, can you believe she’s going to be 11 in 11 days? (Reagan pointed out that little fact this morning.)
5. Apparently both girls are into fun fake internet shopping these days, so I’ve spent time with both of them adding thousands of dollars of clothing from Justice, Children’s Place and Old Navy into fake shopping carts this week. Back to school shopping’s going to be awesome. And they may be disappointed.
6. It’s too hot. It’s not even the hottest day we’ve had so far. It’s only a mild 96 degrees today, but it feels like the hottest day ever. Maybe because my 30 pound baby won’t get off of me.
7. Also, my 8-year-old won’t get off me. No matter how many times I say, “No, it’s too hot. It’s too hot. Get off of me.”
8. We’re trying this chicken for dinner. I hope it’s good. I love you, Pinterest, even if it doesn’t turn out well.
9. Brinky’s making lots of weird noises all the time lately. But none of them are words.
10. There are children all around me right now playing hide and seek. I’m trying hard to ignore them.