I know it’s Tuesday, okay? I’m running a bit behind. But it’s like Monday to me since I was off work yesterday, so I’m just going with it. Last month I shared 10 wedding pictures from my brother-in-law’s wedding. Now I’m sharing 10 pictures from our second family wedding of the summer, my baby brother’s wedding! It sort of fits the topic of the week since my brother is an important man in my life. I had the pleasure of being there to watch my little brother get happily married. It was a wonderful wedding, perfectly matched to the couple. And all three of my kids were in it. I didn’t do a very good job of taking pictures because we were so involved in it, but I’m sharing a few I liked.
1. My beautiful girls before the wedding.
2. Jenny relaxing and patiently waiting for the ceremony to start.
3. My girls, plus the super-cute flower girl.
4. Walking down the aisle. Or in Brinky’s case, being carried. He’s perfectly capable of walking, but he wasn’t willing. He wanted to stay behind and stare up at the waving flag on the flagpole, so his sister carried him and he tried to eat her bouquet.
5. My skinny mom and brother for the mother/son dance. (photo by Jenny)
6. My messy baby loving his pesto pasta dinner.
7. And a bit later after he’d changed clothes, enjoying a delicious cupcake to help him perk up and run around.
8. These next couple are dark pictures taken with my phone on the dance floor, but I love them anyway. First, my brother dancing with Reagan. They have some moves, don’t they?
9. Jenny standing by the bride. One of my girls was generally right beside her on the dance floor most of the night. She looks almost like one of the grown-ups, doesn’t she?
10. And last, the only pictures I seemed to get of the happy couple, Mario and Nicole.