We were travelling over the weekend for a wonderful wedding. (Very alliterative, right?) So I didn’t plan for a Monday Listicles post at all, and I have lots of wedding pictures to share. So, I’ll share 10 of my favorite pictures from the day today.
1. A pre-wedding sneak peek of the beautiful bride, my now-official sister-in-law Nicole.
2. And a pre-wedding sneak peek of Jenny. Isn’t she pretty?
3. Brinky the terrible, sitting in the elevator before the wedding.
4. Justin, Nicole, and Icarus.
5. Lots of pretty siblings.
6. More of the wedding party, in all those shades of green, plus cute kids.
7. The kids walking into the wedding (a little out of order – I’m tired, okay?)
8. I know this one’s blurry, but it’s the best one I got of all my kids with Justin, and Brinky was being so cute giggling. Lee was tossing flower petals in the air to make him laugh so hard.
9. I’m pretty sure this is how I looked most of the time – hot and tired with a giant sleeping baby .
10. Justin, taken by Jenny.
And one secret bonus picture of my brother-in-law Zero with Justin’s friend, Matt Lauria, who just so happened to be on the best show ever, Friday Night Lights. Cool, right?