This week’s Monday Listicles topic is to list 10 reasons why being a child is great. I decided to go straight to the source (Reagan, my 8-year-old) for this one. We’re splitting the list up a little bit though.
5 Reasons It’s Great to Be a Big Kid (in Reagan’s words)
1. I get to fit in boxes.
2. I can go to school.
3. I don’t have to pay for things unless I’m at the dollar store and want to buy candy for myself.
4. I get to live with my parents.
5. I have more toys than grownups because grownups can’t really play with toys all day.
5 Reason’s It’s Great to Be a Baby (reasons Reagan’s jealous of her baby brother)
1. He gets to hug people.
2. He gets to learn more new things than me like walking and crawling and talking.
3. He gets to take naps.
4. His pacifier always makes him feel better.
5. He gets to have mommy and daddy do everything for him.