I really struggled with how I wanted to approach this week’s Monday Listicles assignment – 10 of your favorite pictures. I have so many pictures of my family that I love that it’s almost impossible to narrow down. So I ended up going through all my pictures in flickr by year (love the fact that it’s easy to go through your archives by date taken or uploaded!) and attempting to pick one for each year that I’ve been a mom. Of course, I didn’t have a digital camera when Jenny was born in 2001, and then never uploaded some pictures from 2002, so I started with 2003. Close enough, right? I excluded Halloween since I recently posted old Halloween favorites and back to school since I also recently posted several of those. That helped me narrow down a bit.
Now that I’ve explained that way more than I needed to, here are the 10 photos I chose.
1. 2003: This was one of my favorite funny pictures of Jenny as a 2-year-old that really showed her true self. She had her clothes all twisted and backward like this when she woke up from a nap. And she was happy about it.
2. 2004: Sisterly love shortly after Reagan’s birth.
3. 2005: Both girls in their cute Santa dresses while I was trying to get good Christmas card pictures. Do you like how Jenny already has more hair than Reagan?
4. 2006: Reagan’s 2nd birthday (since I included a picture of Jenny alone at age 2.) I think her eyes are beautiful.
5. 2006 bonus picture: Another Christmas pictures, used on Christmas cards that year.
6. 2007: I believe they were looking for alligators out the van window in Hilton Head when they looked back for this photo. I just love their sweaty, tan cuteness here.
7. 2008: This has always been one of my favorite sister pictures, too. (Reagan chopped off all that hair by cutting her pigtails a couple weeks later.)
8. 2009: Can you tell I enjoy it when my girls look like they like each other? These were pictures I took in the park for Mother’s Day.
9. 2010: The night Brinky joined our family. The girls came over to the hospital at 2 a.m. (thanks, Uncle Justin!) to meet him.
10. 2011: This picture (that I obviously love since I use it in my header) really shows the personalities of all three kids!
Linking up with Stasha for a special Monday Listicles at Kim’s place today – good luck, Kim!